The Fastest Bikes on Zwift
Zwift’s incredible attention to detail in creation has been one of the major factors in its epic rise to supremacy. The developers have worked to factor in a whole heap of in ride features that mimic riding in real life, and the bikes you ride in Zwift are no exception to this strive for greatness. Learn which are the fastest bikes on Zwift below.
In real life, due to aerodynamics, weight and other factors, certain bikes are faster than others, and in Zwift’s virtual world, the story is no different.
On Zwift, the bike and wheels you choose to sling a leg over will make subtle differences to speed and performance. Below we take a closer look at some of the fastest bikes on Zwift and what you have to do to unlock them. Wheels will be tackled in a separate post.
The Fastest Bikes on Zwift are as follows:
- The Cervelo S5 – My favorite bike on Zwift, the Cervelo S5 can be unlocked by reaching the dizzy heights of level 24
- Canyon AEROD – A classy bike, achieve level 22 status and this beauty will be available to you.
- Zwift Aero – Hit up level 13 and the slippery Zwift Aero bike will become a new feature in your virtual bike shed.
- Trek Madone – Reaching level 20 will see this Pro Rank bike become available for your riding pleasure.
- Zwift Tron Concept Z1 – Rumour has it this is THE fastest bike available to users on Zwift. Complete the Everest Challenge then continue riding until you’ve climbed a staggering 50,000 vertical meters!
So there you have it, for you to unlock the fastest bikes on Zwift there are no quick unlock codes available, all that’s required are your blood, sweat, tears and a lot of hard work! #Rideon!
Thanks to Zwiftblog who carried out the tests to determine the above results.